Standards： EN379, EN175, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3
– 2-step delay function
– 2 arc light sensors
– Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
– USB fast charging
- Impact resistance
The welding portector includes front and side impact resistance.
- Resistance to ignition and hot penetration
According to the testing method of the European standard, heat one end of a steel rod, 300 mm long and 6 mm nominal diameter to 650 ℃. Press the heated face of the rod against the surface of the sample for 5 seconds. The welding helmet must not ignite, continue to glow nor be pierced
- Electrical insulation
The welding protector provides excellent electrical insulation.
- Light reflectance
All inside surfaces of the welding helmet have a matt finish.
- Light attenuation
The welding protector’s shell or frame can block harmful light during the welding process, and no unattenuated light is visible in any position of the welding helmet.
- Quick and easy lens replacement
Due to the patented design, filter lenses and cover lenses can be installed and removed easily and quickly.
- Light State
- Dark State
Group 1 : Shade 5, 7
Group 2 : Shade 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- 2-step delay function
Specifically designed for tack welding. When arc light disappears, in order to protect eyes, the filter shall first switch to shade 5 rather than directly switch to normal light state. The filter switches to normal light state only if arc light is not detected within 2s.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
1. Battery replacement isn’t needed so as to save the cost of every battery replacement.
2. The user can charge the battery regularly to maintain abundant power and don’t have to wait until the power is exhausted to purchase and replace the battery, so important work will not be interrupted due to battery replacement.
- USB fast charging
The same Micro-USB cable as most mobile phones and electronics is adopted to allow for charging everywhere.
- Push-and-turn headgear
The headgear can be easily adjusted even with leather welding glove.
- 2 arc light sensors
Two groups of arc light sensors ensure arc light sensing without dead angle and promote user safety.
- Certified by CE, ANSI, CSA
The product has certified by CE EN379, ANSI Z87.1 and Canadian CSA Z94.3.
- Made in Taiwan
Group 1 : Shade 5, 7
1-step delay : 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, or 0.4 sec.
5¼” x 4½” (133 x 114 mm); View Area 94(W) x 93(H) mm
1 pc/inner box