- NP13K Medical Face Mask (Type II)
- Intended Use
BLUE EAGLE Medical Face Mask is a disposable device intended to cover the mouth and nose of the user to contain that user’s respiratory secretions, it provides a barrier to reduce the risk of spread of infective agents between staff and patient and protect patient during medical procedures and other similar settings. This device is non-sterile and for single use only.
- Wrapped and sealed in plastic bags
To ensure the best quality, the masks are wrapped and sealed in plastic bags, 1 pc/bag.
- 3-ply filter
(1) Outer layer: Water resistant layer, made of polypropylene spunbond nonwoven.
(2) Meltblown layer: Bacteria, fine dust and pollen blocking layer, made of polypropylene meltblown nonwoven.
(3) Inner layer: Sweat absorbing layer, made of polypropylene and polyethylene thermal bonding nonwoven.
- Twin wire adjustable nosepiece
The high quality twin wire adjustable nosepiece ensures a good fit to any shape.
- 98% bacterical filtration efficiency (B.F.E.) according to EN14683:2019
The masks provide 98% bacterical filtration efficiency (B.F.E.).
- U.S.A. FDA Registration Number 3002822896
Ω-fold ensures a perfect fit around the nose and mouth
- Made in Taiwan